Dental Insurance and Payment Options
FINANCING YOUR CARE
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment options that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at (903) 500-8002 to find out what other options may be available to you.
- Cash: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- CareCredit: Apply online or in our office.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
DENTAL INSURANCE PLANS WE WORK WITH:
Join today to receive free exams, x-rays, and routine cleanings, plus 20% off most other dental services at a growing community of participating dental offices.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!
“Seriously Awesome Work Everyone!”- William W.
“Dr. Nordwood and his staff are great! Very knowledgeable and caring.”- Robert H.
“They’re so nice. They definitely do the best they can to make you feel better.”- Libbey M.
“Definitely a great team who cares about their patients!”- Kae T.
“The staff is very professional and is courteous when you come in and Dr. White is fantastic.”- Robert M.